Why do I need an AmaySim Signal Booster?
Do you have bad signal? Do you walk around your property, trying to find better cell signal while you’re on important business calls or simply speaking with friends and family? It’s not easy to have bad signal in our homes or offices and it is even worse when our network is doing nothing to fix our bad signal problems!
Luckily Mobile Repeater Australia can help you fix these poor cell signal problems yourself! This range of AmaySim Signal Boosters are designed to overcome the problems that cause poor cell signal in your homes, offices or businesses. Our AmaySim Signal Boosters give amazing improved signal straight away and results are always guaranteed.
Why you have bad signal.
AmaySim’s network signal spreads throughout the countryside and cities but sometimes the AmaySim mobile signal does not make it into our homes and offices. This is not necessarily always AmaySim's fault and it is usually due to these 2 reasons:
1. Poor cell signal due to building materials or object interference. Natural obstacles can too interfere with cell signal (Trees, Mountains, etc.).
2. Sometimes you're simply too far from the nearest AmaySim cell phone tower.
The AmaySim Signal Booster.
This range of AmaySim Signal Boosters were designed to be used with Australia’s AmaySim Mobile network and all of these mobile repeaters are capable of filling houses, work areas, warehouses, vehicles or even boats with strong and improved mobile signal. These AmaySim Signal Boosters improve Voice, 4G LTE networks and have been proven to be very efficient in completely fixing bad signal problems in any area or circumstance. Mobile Repeater Australia has been working to offer people a solution to their bad signal problems for 11 years and counting! Take a look at our wide variety of products and pick the one that's perfect for you!
Will the AmaySim Signal Booster work for me?
There are 4 simple steps to be sure the AmaySim Signal Booster will work for you:
1. Select a network you would like to boost or select an associated Cell Booster from our large range of collections. Our company offers a large selection of Cell Boosters for all networks!
2. The type of AmaySim Signal Booster that you need will be determined by the size of area or property you would like to cover and boost. We offer custom solutions for any kind of property, building or home! Our AmaySim Signal Boosters can cover up to 1,000 sq ft, 2,500 sq ft, 6,000 sq ft, large offices and more!
3. Make sure you have at least 1 or 2 bars of cell signal outside the home, workplace or property you would like to cover. I think we all know it would be hard to amplify a signal if there is no signal to amplify! As long as you have at least 1 or 2 bars of cell signal outside the property you want to boost, you can be safe knowing that the AmaySim Signal Booster will efficiently fix your bad signal troubles.
4. Check the frequencies that your operator uses, which in this case is AmaySim. This can be checked with the manager directly or you can find these frequencies directly on your phone.
Read this if you have 2 or less bars of signal outside your business or home.
If you have 1 or 2 bars of cell signal outside your home or business and you would like to have super-fast and improved signal, we suggest you take a look at our High Gain Yagi aerial Antenna or the 25dB Parabolic Antenna. You may add these Antennas to your cart when you check out. These Antennas will add additional gain to your AmaySim Signal Booster and they ensure that you get the results you expect.
All our products have 15 day money back guarantee! If you think the AmaySim Signal Booster is not working for you, give us a call! We want to give you the solution you need. With more than 100,000 satisfied and super happy costumers, we want you to be a part of our happy costumers and receive the support you deserve to have fast and improved signal right away!
Why should I choose Mobile Repeater Australia?
Mobile Repeater Australia was founded in 2007 and it was born out of frustration over poor cell signal coverage which is a worldwide problem even in 2018. Our goal is to work with all Australian networks to provide our customers with good cell booster coverage indoors and outdoors and to never miss another call because of bad cell signal. Since we started, Mobile Repeater Australia has developed and perfected cell signal booster solutions for all networks in Australia, including the newest 3G and 4G services.
Mobile Repeater Australia is the #1 supplier on the Mobile Repeater market and our outstanding customer service has made it easier for our customers to know more about the product they're looking for and choose the one that will efficiently fix their poor signal problems.
Interested in an AmaySim Signal Booster?
If you’re totally done with getting bad cell signal, try out one of our AmaySim Signal Boosters! We offer 100% free support with the purchase of any product on our Mobile Repeater Australia site.
Take a look at our large selection of AmaySim Signal Boosters and choose the one that is best for you! Let us help you with your bad cell signal problems, because after all, we are always here to help.
Have any questions?
Please feel free to give us a call, send us an E-mail or ask one of our trained professionals on our live chat option. We are available at all times, 24/7 on our live chat and it is always our pleasure to answer any questions you might have!
We are happy to help and answer any question you might have, for example: your home office, the cell signal booster, the AmaySim signal booster, poor reception, 3g and 4g networks, wi fi, customer services, dropped calls, poor signal, boosted signal, the Australia network, an AmaySim mobile phone, your mobile network, the 25db parabolic antenna, the high gain yagi aerial antenna, the home broadband, indoor coverage, an area of 1000 sq ft or more, the signal booster box, a moving house or vehicle, finding a signal, the AmaySim network, an Ethernet cable, wi fi calling, phone calls, cell towers, signal problems or phone numbers.
Thank you for visiting our site! Hope to see you again soon!